Wadley Regional Medical Center offers Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam.
The Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam allows our physicians to examine breast tissue layer by layer. This means instead of viewing all complexities of the breast tissue using a flat image, fine details are more visible and are no longer hidden by breast tissue above or below. More than 200 clinical studies have shown that using this technology, physicians are able to screen with much greater accuracy, allowing them to better detect breast cancer and reduce the change of needing additional screenings.
For more information, call our Breast Health Center at (903) 798-7673 or Schedule A Mammogram Online.
Breast Health Center Services
Depending on the reason for your visit to the Wadley Breast Health Center, your consultation may involve some of the following services:
- Comprehensive breast cancer prevention and patient education
- Specialized diagnostic imaging and evaluation
- High-density imaging digital mammography and ultrasound
- Stereotactic needle biopsy and mammotome
- Surgical biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided needle biopsy with mammotome
- Neoprobe gamma detection for lymphatic mapping
- Consultation with breast cancer specialists who have focused expertise in breast cancer surgery, breast reconstructive surgery and adjuvant treatments
- Lumpectomy and mastectomy surgery
- Chemotherapy, inpatient and outpatient
- Comprehensive counseling and support for patient and family
Many of the Wadley Breast Health Center services are fully accredited by the American College of Radiology, the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
Wadley Regional Medical Center is a proud sponsor of the Susan G. Komen, Texarkana Race for the Cure®.
Wadley employs the latest technology available to diagnose breast cancer and offers comprehensive breast care services to the women, including:
- Breast ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided needle biopsy
- Stereotactic needle biopsy
- Sentinel lymph node mapping