da Vinci® Surgery
da Vinci® Surgery puts the surgeon’s hands at the controls of a state-of-the-art robotic platform by enabling the surgeon to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures through very small incisions with unmatched precision. This can potentially be used for:
- Prostatectomy: da Vinci Prostatectomy is a minimally invasive, robotic-assisted surgical procedure that removes the cancerous prostate gland and related structures.
- Hysterectomy: Single Site da Vinci® Hysterectomy is one of the most effective, least invasive treatment options for a range of uterine conditions.
- Single-site Gallbladder Surgery: This innovative procedure provides enhanced surgical precision, control and 3D HD visualization with virtually no visible scar.
For the patient, benefits may include:
- Significantly less pain
- Less blood loss
- Less scarring
- Shorter recovery time
- A faster return to normal daily activities
- And in many cases, better clinical outcomes
Green Light Laser Therapy
Men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) have the opportunity to choose a minimally invasive surgical treatment known as GreenLight™ Laser Therapy. The treatment is a quick, outpatient procedure that delivers immediate and dramatic symptom relief without the side effects or expense of medication or the risks associated with invasive surgery.