1307 Trinity Boulevard
(1-30, Exit 1)
Texarkana, AR 71854
Geriatric Conditions Treated at The Wadley Senior Clinic
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!
The Senior Clinic’s health care team is anchored by Geriatricians and Geriatric Nurse Practitioners who work closely with the team of nurses, clinical pharmacists, social workers and dietitians as well as the families to meet each patient’s individual health care needs.
We treat walk-in appointments, both established and new patients, with minor illnesses.
Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency department if you are experiencing chest pains, hemorrhaging, symptoms of stroke or paralysis.
Please note: The Senior Clinic does not offer pain management or prescribe narcotic medications for walk in visits.
Advantages of Wadley Senior Clinic
- Extended Office Visits
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Nutritional Counseling
- Social Worker
- Health Education Programs
- Convenient Location
- Coordination of Medical Needs and Services
- Direct Access to Hospital Services
- Board Certified Physicians in Geriatric Medicine
- Treatment of Chronic and Acute Illness
- Preventive Health Screenings and Examinations
- On-site Lab and Imaging
Tonya Clark, RN – Clinic Manager
Call 1-870-7SENIOR ( 870-773-6467 )
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Conditions We Treat
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Allergic reactions or allergies
- Athlete’s foot/fungus infection
- Congestion or cough
- Ear infection
- Earache or ear infection
- Fever or flu symptoms
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Insect bites
- Itchy skin or rashes
- Nausea or vomiting
- Runny nose
- Sinus infection
- Skin allergies or infections
- Sore throat
- Stomach aches and pains
- Sun Burns
- Urinary tract infections or incontinence
- Wound infection
- Memory Loss and Confusion
- Depression and Anxiety
- Osteoporosis and Falls
- Medication Concerns or Side Effects
- Pressure Sores and Wound Management
- Poor Appetite or Weight Loss
- Decreased Ability to Perform Daily Activities
- Concerns About Current Living Situation
- Sensory Impairment
- Chronic Health Conditions such as Diabetes, CHF, COPD, Hypertension