Billing, Payment & Insurance
Wadley Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer a convenient online option for managing your hospital account and paying your hospital bills online. Using our system, you can review your account and payment history, set up a payment schedule, or make a one-time payment on your account. It’s easy to enroll, and the service is free and available 24/7, making it more convenient for you to keep your account current.
Seen on or after November 15, 2020:
Seen before November 1, 2020:
Our online payment system is currently under maintenance. Please contact us at (888) 849-8941 to make a payment. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For questions about billing, please call (888) 849-8941.
Wadley Regional Medical Center currently accepts the following health plans. If your managed healthcare plan is not listed, please contact your insurance provider. Some affiliates may not be listed.
- Aetna AWCA (Worker’s Comp)
- American PPO
- Ameriplus Med Select
- Arcadian Health Plan (Arkansas Community Care & Texarkana Community Care)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Arkansas – True Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Arkansas – Health Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Arkansas – HRP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – Medicare Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – Solutions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – Traditional
- First Health – Coventry
- Great West Life
- Health Payor Organization
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Integrated Health Plan
- Managed Care Inc.
- Medicaid, Arkansas
- Medicaid, Louisiana
- Medicaid, Oklahoma
- Medicaid, Texas
- Medical Corp Southwest Inc.
- Medicare Advantage Med Select
- Miller County Jail
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- Mutual of Omaha Med Select
- National Comp Care
- New Era Insurance Med Select
- Oklahoma State Education Employees Ins. Group
- Plan Vista (Formerly NPPN)
- PPO Next
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Providian Med Select
- Pyramid Med Select
- United Health Care
- USAble Life
- UTMB/Barry Telford Unit