1000 Pine St.
Texarkana, TX 75501
Wadley Regional Medical Center offers Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam.
The Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam allows our physicians to examine breast tissue layer by layer. This means instead of viewing all complexities of the breast tissue using a flat image, fine details are more visible and are no longer hidden by breast tissue above or below. More than 200 clinical studies have shown that using this technology, physicians are able to screen with much greater accuracy, allowing them to better detect breast cancer and reduce the change of needing additional screenings.
Breast Care Services & Advanced Diagnostic Screenings
For more information, call our Breast Health Center at (903) 798-7673.
Breast Health Center Services
Depending on the reason for your visit to the Wadley Breast Health Center, your consultation may involve some of the following services:
- Comprehensive breast cancer prevention and patient education
- Specialized diagnostic imaging and evaluation
- High-density imaging digital mammography and ultrasound
- Stereotactic needle biopsy and mammotome
- Surgical biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided needle biopsy with mammotome
- Neoprobe gamma detection for lymphatic mapping
- Consultation with breast cancer specialists who have focused expertise in breast cancer surgery, breast reconstructive surgery and adjuvant treatments
- Lumpectomy and mastectomy surgery
- Comprehensive counseling and support for patient and family
Many of the Wadley Breast Health Center services are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Wadley Regional Medical Center is a proud sponsor of the Susan G. Komen, Texarkana Race for the Cure®.
Wadley employs the latest technology available to diagnose breast cancer and offers comprehensive breast care services to the women, including:
- Breast ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided needle biopsy
- Stereotactic needle biopsy
- Sentinel lymph node mapping